Guest's review of Travel Unravel -

Written on: 21/08/2013

ZERO STARS (not an option though). My partner and I booked flights through travel unravel then did not recieve tickets. After constant calling and not being contacted back we finally got through to someone willing to talk to us. And this is when the blatant lying to our faces began. We were constantly made to believe the tickets were booked and given all sorts of reasons why they had not been emailed. After numerous calls we finally called the air-line who informed us that no tickets existed. Long story short, we have had to pay a lot more for tickets and were constantly misled and lied to by this utterly unprofessional group of what can only be described as rip off artists.

Bdbetty1234's Comment

Written on: 13/11/2015

i too had this happen! my daughter called southwest airlines(what she thought was southwest ) and booked flights to tampa florida, recieved phone calls all day (because i had to get a visa card verified) he sent me conformation e-mails for flights and after a few days i contacted my bank to see if anything had been charged to my account and these people charged me $700.00 for their services!!! all this time i thought i was dealing with southwest airlines, they didn,t bother telling me it was a travel agency!! my daughter was the one who originally called them ,she said she got on line and looked up southwest airlines and never once was told they were a travel agency! i called southwest airlines and the conformation #, they sent me never exisited. beware of this!!!