Airline

Guest's review of Travel Republic - www.travelrepublic.co.uk

“Airline”

Written on: 05/11/2013

When booking my summer holiday to gran canaria,early in sept!Found the hotel,and location great,wasn't until I confined holiday did I know that we were flying with Ryanair!! when booking the holiday,and flight times,you should be. Aware fcwhat airline you will be flying with.So the holiday was confirmed,so I couldn't do anything,So I contacted Travel Republic the next day,and sad I couldn't change Airlines!unless I was prepared to pay for flights with no refund on the original booking..Very disappointed with this,as I had heard awful stories,and bad reviews aboutvRyanair,so as iam not a good flyer was feeling very nervous about this!
I do believe that when you book a holiday,the customer should be made aware of who the airlines are.after all we are paying for this holiday!!?
Not the most comfortable flight,old,worn,and not very friendly staff.Cost a lot of money to reserve seats,but it's the panic to get on first,and save your seats,easy jet used to be like that,but they have improved and a much better aircraft.
Just felt disappointed so won't be using Travel Republuc again!!