Well I never!

Guest's review of Travel Republic - www.travelrepublic.co.uk

“Well I never!”

Written on: 03/11/2013

Well I never expected that! Have just returned from a last minute short break to Palma booked through Travel Republic. I was a bit apprehensive at first as we usually go on holiday with one of the large main tour operators. I decided to use Travel Republic as we wanted to go for four nights and they offered me a good selection of flight and hotel options for our chosen destination.
The website was easy to use, you were able to pick your flights, hotel and even transfers - and there were no problems and it was quick.
Wasnt sure about flying with low budget airline but the orange airline was amazing, would use them again as well (infact the landing was the best I have ever had, even commented to the air steward).
All in all, the experience was brilliant, no problems with any part of the booking. Have to print things off yourself they dont send tickets (so be prepared to do this).
Will definately use Travel Republic again as it gives you the freedom and confidence to book the holiday package you want.