Rude & incompetent staff

Jcfab's review of Travel Republic - www.travelrepublic.co.uk

“Rude & incompetent staff ”

Written on: 03/09/2013 by Jcfab (1 review written)

Give your customers more information. I missed my flight because your staff said I had to print my ticket which is fine. I called customer services they advised on where to find my boarding pass, so i printed off two ticket then my printer broke, I needed to print my daughters outbound ticket. I then called customer service again both times giving them my flight details, I was running out of time to get to Luton airport. Your customer service staff should of said just go to the airport you don't have to print it off, she knew I was running late, she knew what time it was, she should know long you need to be at the airport before your flight. She was not help at all she told us to just try and print it off. When we got to the airport minus my daughters ticket. The staff at the airport said I don't know why travel republic told you that there know you can come straight here without printing, we don't charge to print your ticket. So we miss our flight had to pay £60 each because of your incompetent staff given us the wrong information.
I then phone your customer services to tell them what happened I spoke to a very rude man that was no help at all.
Also when booking our holiday to saluo we could of flew to saluo airport instead we flew to Barcelona airport. I don't understand why that was.
I am not happy and have no confident in your staff and will not be booking with your company. I will advise my family and friends not to use travel republic I will share this on social media sites.
Not happy customer