First Class Service from Travel Republic.

Guest's review of Travel Republic - www.travelrepublic.co.uk

“First Class Service from Travel Republic.”

Written on: 28/08/2013

I booked on-line with Travel Republic for myself and family of 3 adults and four children. It was easy to use and at every stage was able to select hotel of my choice and options, room only, half-board etc easily. There was a good choice of flights offered and from the airport of my choice - again booking was easy. We booked the taxi service to and from the hotel which was reasonably priced and on time. Slight difficulty here as could not find on the voucher where to pick the taxi up from but fortunately rep from another Company was able to help by suggesting an office which turned out to be correct. So not too much of a problem. On nearing completion booking was surprised to receive a follow-up call to ask if I needed any assistance which was a wee bit annoying although person was friendly and polite and not pushy. Couldn't find out how to make final payment on-line (if service is available) and approx. 20 mins wait on phone when trying to do so. Finally re-dialled and chose Option 1 which was new inquiries, got immediate response and the person I spoke to was able to take the payment. All the paperwork sent by email was accurate and detailed and clearly set out. ATOL certificate was attached which I have never been given before when using other companies.