What a vile organisation

Armitage1's review of Travel Republic - www.travelrepublic.co.uk

“What a vile organisation”

Written on: 20/08/2013 by Armitage1 (1 review written)

I booked a weekend break to Italy with Travel Republic - travelling on Friday 23 August 2013. A couple of days before I logged on to my booking again just to double check flight numbers and times (I was organising my lift to and from the airport). I was quite shocked to see that my flight had been cancelled but my accommodation was still active.

Turns out the cost to them of the flight had risen so they cancelled it (after I had already paid) - and failed to get in contact with me to let me know. On speaking to them they said they could re-book my flight at an additional cost of around £250! I declined and requested a refund on the hotel, the reason being the is no point having a hotel I can't get to! Apparently though the hotel is non-refundable. I am currently disputing this with them, however there attitude is shocking.

I also spoke to my insurance company - the advisor who answered my call already knew all about them.

My advise would be NOT to use them. You should also check out this link below and read about some genuine people who have had the 'pleasure' of Travel republic.