Alvor Beach Algarve

DaveAlvor's review of Travel Republic - www.travelrepublic.co.uk

“Alvor Beach Algarve”

Written on: 01/08/2013 by DaveAlvor (1 review written)

I cannot fault TRs website and the using of it. The booking of elements of our holiday was extremely easy (ie flight, hotel, transfer and airport parking). The parking should default to the appropriate terminal for the airport - but apart from that excellent. Also I got a refund for booking the wrong terminal's parking so I have no complaints and I should have noticed really. The hotel was changed the day before we left - this may have been because the travel company ( ??? Correia ????) in Portugal is not high on the list, hence clients often get 'bumped'??? or something else. This opviously led to a lot of uncertainty which was not good, however on arrival all was fine!! The hotel room was really good and when I eventually foudn where we would have been staying it was a really marked improvement!! I must also say the transfer to/from the airport Faro to Alvor and vice versa was excellent. We were met at the airport and there was no fuss or hassle at all - similarly for the return trip. So, all in all a very good holiday experience. I wouldn't recommend EasyJet but you pay for what you get I guess!