Efficient & no complaints about service.

indigo242's review of Travel Republic - www.travelrepublic.co.uk

“Efficient and no complaints about service.”

Written on: 29/07/2013 by indigo242 (2 reviews written)

I was a bit wary of using TR as reviews I had read elsewhere were variable to say the least. However, they are very local to me and I decided to risk it. Their online process was very simple and easy to follow, with enough leeway to review and correct. Originally they confirmed that my first choice hotel was available for the duration of our stay which I knew was wrong as I had also checked the Hotel website and noted that it was fully booked already for two of our proposed days. TR did get back to us very quickly though offering a sister hotel which in fact turned out to be a more convenient choice. I also booked airport parking through TR and they were very competitive offering the same discounts as APH and other providers.

All Paperwork was clear and delivered swiftly by e-mail and our whole trip was hassle free. I had to speak very briefly to a CSA confirming a small detail and she was thoroughly professional and efficient. The whole experience was very gratifying and I have no hesitation in recommending Travel Republic wholeheartedly.