The easy way to sort your holiday

BobbyT's review of Travel Republic - www.travelrepublic.co.uk

“The easy way to sort your holiday ”

Written on: 18/09/2012 by BobbyT (1 review written)

After 24 hours of surfing the web checking out all the usual on line suspects and visiting the high street travel agents Travel Republic web site came up trumps and I wish I hadnt bothered with the rest. When I started looking I hadnt a clue where to go, who to fly with, where to stay and any idea on what board basis I wanted all I knew was I wanted a holiday and a rough idea of my budget. The website gave you enough information to make all the key decisions without to much effort or having to key any detail until you had decided on flights / hotels the application process was simple and easy to complete the booking and literally took minutes and by the end you knew exactly what to expect.

The only disappointment or room for improvement was around those little add on costs, transfers, insurance, car hire costs taxes only appeared as you went throught the booking would be good if they appeared when you where looking at the flight and hotel costs giving you more idea of the possible total cost.

Still overall I got a good deal booking my holidal in Praia Da Rocha on the Algarve with flights, hotel and transfers in the one place