AVOID AVOID AVOID

Michelle67's review of Travel Republic - www.travelrepublic.co.uk

“AVOID AVOID AVOID”

Written on: 06/08/2012 by Michelle67 (1 review written)

I booked a holiday to Skiathos with Travel Republic 3 days before travelling on 28th July 2012. I received a hotel confirmation but nothing regarding flights. I called them and they said it could be 12 hours before I received a flight confirmation. In the meantime I checked the Thomas Cook website and the flights looked full. I called them back and to cut a long story short, the flights were not available but the accommodation was non refundable. I called them 14 times that day trying to speak to one of the managers Mark. They wouldn't even tell me his second name! He never called me back and none of the staff could care less. I was booked to go to a hotel but had no way of getting there! I was lucky enough to eventually book some flights myself so we managed to use the accommodation. I would NEVER use this company again. It was not apparent on the website that this could happen and no one had called me back to this day. They are SO unprofessional and I just wish I had read these posts prior to making a booking. I cannot believe they are still able to operate. The staff are only interested if you are making a booking with them and nothing else. Don't waste your money. We nearly lost £600.00. I was just annoyed with myself for booking with a tinpot internet company. They are not worth the level of stress caused. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!