Our Holiday to Lanzarote

grover7's review of Travel Republic - www.travelrepublic.co.uk

“Our Holiday to Lanzarote”

Written on: 24/04/2012 by grover7 (1 review written)

Booking our holiday was very easy using the Travel Republic.co.uk website. The only problem we encountered was when we came to print our tickets and book seats etc. As it was through Fly Thomas Cook we had to put our details in, reference number, email, lead name. The problem we had was that Travel Republic.co.uk does not stipulate which email address to use. So until I finally got through to Thomas Cook and they told me I needed to get the email address from Travel Republic.co.uk, through a process of elimination I finally entered the Travel Republic.co.uk email address ( after many attempts using my own ) and this then got me through to the area for booking seats and printing the boarding passes. By this time it was only two days to our departure. The itinary we received from Travel Republic.co.uk would not print either and after many phone calls and emails, the itinary was finally sent special delivery to our home address.
In summing up, apart from these problems, we found the rest of the booking process with Travel Republic.co.uk and our holiday to be very good indeed.