Rude, expensive & unprofessional

38 Riding House Street, London, W1W 7ES

Guest's review of Travel House UK Ltd. www.travelhouseuk.co.uk

“Rude, expensive & unprofessional”

Written on: 30/09/2013

This was the second time I used Travel House to purchase flights to Australia. I should have learned from our first experience not to use this awful company.

When dealing with your enquiry they cannot be more helpful, after they take deposit monies or full balance their customer service agents are rude, aggressive and disgusting in their attitude. What's more, the depot scheme does not hold the price of a ticket. We were asked to change our planned travel dates to a day later on return. This same flight was £238 cheaper booking direct with the airline. Yet travel house would not match this price and made me commit to the higher price I was quoted for my original fares and dates.

Please read the small print. You are better our advised to save and book direct with airline.

Last of all, their customer service manager advised me our telephone call was being recorded 3/4 into our conversation. This is a beach. This must be advised to a customer before making a conversation. Avoid this company and save yourself hinders of pounds and inappropriate customer service stress.