The best customer service & experience

38 Riding House Street, London, W1W 7ES

Aline28's review of Travel House UK Ltd. www.travelhouseuk.co.uk

“The best customer service and experience ”

Written on: 14/09/2013 by Aline28 (1 review written)

Travel house has proportionated the best experience for me when I decided to book my ticket to go home. I was served by the most caring, honest and helpful assistant I had ever came across.
On the first call the assistant made me fell so comfortable, which was a very important matter for me not only because we sometimes don't trust buying ticket online due to many schemes going on but it was a very emotion time for me because I was waiting quite a long time to finally meet my family again. So after one hour of searching, the assistant still very patient and found me a VERY good deal.
Unfortunately after a few week my flight was canceled. So the assistant contacted me to inform about the situation, and to find a solution. Once again I can say I received the BEST customer service from him , very caring , patient and he showed a genuine concern on helping me. So finally again he found the best deal for me and now not only I'm going to to see my family in Brazil but also I'll stop in USA so I can see more family and friends and do some shopping.
I strongly recommend Travel house, they are great ! :)