Friendly helpful service

38 Riding House Street, London, W1W 7ES

Guest's review of Travel House UK Ltd. www.travelhouseuk.co.uk

“Friendly helpful service”

Written on: 28/05/2013

As a returning customer i was pleased the consultant remembered readily that i had used their service before. he was helpful in finding the most convenient flight and gave me other options. The whole process from the enquiry through to the booking and payment stages went smoothly and i will use this service again. I will also recommend it to friends and colleagues.

Florfrance's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2013

I'd like to compliment [name removed] who is one of your top consultant adviser for the excellent service he provided me in securing an e-ticket. I would say- prompt service. Encouragement by [name removed] when attending to customers. My choice to your agency was greatly appreciated. The services and products sold were exactly what I needed.

I am extremely pleased with the service I receive from him, however, [name removed] professionalism, ability and patience to explain about the product promotion and helping me make swift decision has exceeded my expectations. Such a commitment to great customer service. I think he is to be commended as a valuable asset to your company!!!!!i.
You can be sure that I will continue to do business with company and make recommendations to others in the future
Thanks for making my dads booking such a pleasant experience . Hope he gets delight in travelling with the airline.
Sincerely