Fantastic Service

38 Riding House Street, London, W1W 7ES

ENddy's review of Travel House UK Ltd. www.travelhouseuk.co.uk

“Fantastic Service”

Written on: 09/05/2013 by ENddy (1 review written)

The agent was very friendly and very helpful. He listened quite attentively to all my requests and then once I was finished he took his time to find the best deal for me. He got me a cheaper deal than what I was offered elsewhere. He also gave me very good advice on the tickets on offer. He even had the patience to try and get me a deal which would have given me more luggage, just because I had mentioned that I would wish to take more luggage with me at no extra cost. The agent whose name is Max was actually very patient with me. He gave me time to get my dates correctly so that he could be able to get the best deal on offer for me. The whole conversation went on as if I was dealing with someone that I already knew or someone I always deal with and yet this was my first time to deal with this travel agency. The customer service is second to non and the respect I got from Max obviously made me feel very confident in dealing with the agency. I would definitely recommend friends to deal with Travel House. as for me I will sure do business with them again in the near future.