Over & Beyond Expectations

38 Riding House Street, London, W1W 7ES

Guest's review of Travel House UK Ltd. www.travelhouseuk.co.uk

“Over and Beyond Expectations”

Written on: 19/02/2013

I have been looking for tickets on the internet for the past month. Some agencies that had tickets listed on cheap flights and other website and one price on the website and another once you call them. I was struggling to find the right agency to use and then I friend gave me a number to try. The number went straight to Ray. After telling him my requirements, (which weren't the best any agent wants), he promised to try and find something suitable. Even though its december, he managed to get us some tickets. He found tickets for us which i promised would take and then failed a couple of times. He called to find out if I was still interested. Inspite of letting him down a few times, he was very professional each time I came back to try and get another reservation. He eventually got us some tickets and have managed to pay. I paid for my tickets and 2hrs later my E-Tickets were in my email. Thank you very much for your patience and help during the past 2wks. I would certainly refer Ray to all my friends and family and have already told him to start looking for our tickets for the next travel!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah B