excellent ,outstanding & efficient

38 Riding House Street, London, W1W 7ES

Guest's review of Travel House UK Ltd. www.travelhouseuk.co.uk

“excellent ,outstanding and efficient”

Written on: 11/11/2012

Tony was not one of the pushy and annoying agents,he was courteous listened to what l wanted and then gave his input,very efficient.Tony was very transparent when it came to the total cost of the ticket including the other charges for using a visa debit card ,he gave me an option ,he ,once l have read the email sent l asked him for some amendments and additional information,,he immediately got on with it and sent me an amended email.He kept me well informed via email which definitely eased my mind ,it was reassuring that l am dealing with a good reputable company not bogus .Before making my purchase l wanted to know my baggage allowance and he informed me that if l wanted to depart from anyother airports like up north there are flights from there which was very vital as my nearest airport of less thn 15miles is Birmingham,so that vital information made me purchase the ticket from him.Product service was excellent .I will not hesitate to recommend him to anyone especially my family and friends because we fly regularly to Africa..