Travel Cheap UK, www.travelcheapuk.co.uk Review

jdubrails's review of Travel Cheap UK, www.travelcheapuk.co.uk

“Don't book with these guys..Its become apparent that...”

Written on: 07/12/2013 by jdubrails (1 review written)

Don't book with these guys..Its become apparent that they are still taking bookings even though looking at lots of blogs today they have taken money from people who have not received e tickets and their phone numbers are no longer active and emails are bouncing back..it would appear they've gone bust..we have lost 6 tickets to jakarta and looks like we won't be able to get any money back..

Mad2013's Response to jdubrails's Review

Written on: 10/12/2013

Same here we booked 6 tickets to Australia via Abu Dhabi on the 17th of dec and we did not receive the tickets , any information on them please let everyone know.

Mizy's reply to Mad2013's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2013

Agree they have left me in a terrible state - was supposed to have travelled today - paid full ticket amount. I have contacted action fraud, consumer direct, companies house, my local paper you name it. Seems like no one really cares. Companies house said the company is still active and has two weeks in which to notify them of insolvency. Check business website has the company as insolvent. I hate these guys so much and hope something really bad happens to all of them - KARMA.

Queenie2014's reply to Mad2013's Comment

Written on: 09/01/2014

they are nothing but low life , they ripped us off for 1600, nobody wants to know, trading standards just tell you to contact companies house, citizens advice the same. my bank don't want to know because I paid by bank transfer. nobody looking into the account the money was paid into. was told contact action fraud, but there is no guarantee they will even investigate. so these people can carry on ripping people off. if I knew there address I would be there.

263Dot's Response to jdubrails's Review

Written on: 11/12/2013

They have gone away with my kids holiday the sad part of it all is no one is willing to do anything about it. What's annoying me is someone is deleting the current reviews leaving the old reviews. They are still trading

Shaku's reply to 263Dot's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2013

They have taken my children hard working money please tell me where they are trading

263Dot's reply to Shaku's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2013

The address they have has turned out to be fake. They have been trading since 2009 doing a good job. I guess when they had gathered people's trust they did a runner with thousands if not millions of pounds. We have been victims.

Fightback13's reply to Shaku's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2013

You can go on the Company house website or Free Company Check website it will tell you who the Directors are and where they are trading from

Shaji1's reply to Fightback13's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2013

THERE ARE 2 NAMES AS DIRECTORS ON BOTH COMAPANIES- TRAVELCHEAPUK AND CHEAP FLIGHT BOOKER, SAFIR AHMAD BUT AND AFTAB IKRAM ALVI. YOU THINK THESE ARE THEIR REAL NAMES? OR HAVE THEY FAKED IT ALONG WITH THE ADDRESSES.