Slow start but came good in the end

Emmandem's review of Travel Center UK - www.travelcenteruk.co.uk

“Slow start but came good in the end”

Written on: 18/05/2014 by Emmandem (1 review written)

Visit www.travelcenteruk.co.uk

The start was a bit shaky the price offered was a lure in and even after they told me that price no longer existed the website didn't change but I couldn't get a flight for cheaper than they offered. I didn't like the heavy handed sales tact and they said they would match any other offer which annoyed me because I would prefer an honest start and just tell me the lowest They would go, no games. After deciding I just needed the ticket so would go with the ones they offered I was happy to just wait for them to be emailed, I was told it would be about an hour. After not getting the tickets by the evening of the next day and with no reply from my rep I got a bit worried it wasn't all above board and started looking at reviews one kept saying it was all a sham and not to trust it. I was really worried so phoned the company and after saying they would get the e ticket to me ASAP I said I would stay on line until I had it and within mins I had it. So they got me the ticket at an ok price. Although a few problems they came good in the end and I had a lovely holiday so the tickets were real.

www.travelcenteruk.co.uk