Personal contact, great, but website wasn't!

MarshallL's review of Travel Center UK - www.travelcenteruk.co.uk

“Personal contact, great, but website wasn't!”

Written on: 25/04/2014 by MarshallL (1 review written)

Visit www.travelcenteruk.co.uk

I wanted to reserve a flight to Australia. I found you via Google and Cheap Flights. I looked up the flights I wanted and filled in all the necessary pages, then I got to paying. I completed the page accordingly but the payment was rejected, not accepting the Sort Code/BSB number. The PROBLEM was that there was no explanation as to what to do to resolve this. The card was good, the details good, but I was completely stuck!

All this had taken a good while - what with the comparing prices and dates, etc. So I had to ring the office and begin all over again. The staff member was great but the whole process very longwinded, particularly because I had already put all information in once! Surely he could have picked all that info up somehow and just answer my question about how to proceed.

So ... assuming that doing this via the website was going to be fairly quick and painless, it ended up taking all afternoon! Very wearying and frustrating too. The best thing was the member of staff. Thank you.

www.travelcenteruk.co.uk