Travel Center UK - www.travelcenteruk.co.uk Review

dudu123's review of Travel Center UK - www.travelcenteruk.co.uk

“I paid for a flight and had to cancel the second day,...”

Written on: 06/01/2014 by dudu123 (1 review written)

Visit www.travelcenteruk.co.uk

I paid for a flight and had to cancel the second day, then they said I had to forfeit £200 which I agreed. I rebooked another trip from the balance and I was still left with balance of £204. For the past two months now one advisor and the person that called himself a Supervisor have been showering me with lies telling me the cheques for my refund is ready and will be posted tomorrow. I have been hearing the same story for the past two months and yet no cheque, now they have been refusing to pick my calls. They are inefficient,They lie a lot,They don't keep to their words,they promise and fail.In my own opinion I think they are fraudulent and their services towards informing passengers or customers in their agency is highly poor in fact bad.they are nothing to write home about,they find it easy collecting money but find it difficult to refund,worst travel agency ever in England.Am not happy with their service,wasted a lot of money on phone bills alone calling them about my refund but still nothing. I don't recommend anyone to do business with them.

www.travelcenteruk.co.uk