One word, "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THEM"

121happy's review of Travel Center UK - www.travelcenteruk.co.uk

“One word, "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THEM"”

Written on: 06/11/2013 by 121happy (1 review written)

Visit www.travelcenteruk.co.uk

-Tried to book 3 different flights for one continuous trip for family of 4 in 8 months ahead of trip. I was given reason, because of they were offering the best price, I had to give all amount (over £4000) straight away to get that best deal. I was so stupid and I paid it. I was given two different booking references for 1st of 3 flights around one week after taking my money. ( Later, when I contact airlines, I realised that, because of two different booking references, our family were split and luggage were unable to check in together and the weights of the luggages cannot be combined.)
-The rest two flights booking references were not issued until one month passed on even I had tried countless numbers of email and phone calls. Every time I called and asked for the person who was dealing with my tickets from the beginning, I couldn't get him for various reasons and I was replied that I would be called back. I had never ever received any single call back. Two months gone, no further tickets been issued and finally I asked for refunding the money back for the rest 2 flights. Again, after making numerous phone calls, my money was returned back. But, I have to say, the manager was good to talk and kept his promise and they got "0800" number to be called, otherwise, my telephone bill would be more than my flight tickets.

www.travelcenteruk.co.uk