Left high & not so dry!!

jerseyboy's review of Titan Travel

“Left high and not so dry!!”

Written on: 26/04/2012 by jerseyboy (1 review written)

My friend and I travelled to Italy with Titan tours door to door service recently from jersey, every thing seemed OK to start with, we were picked up on time taken to our local airport all OK.
We got to Venice alright our entire tour of Italy was great except for a trip to Bologna were we just walked around the city walls and in Verona not only was the visits to both cities a waste of time we found that there was not much to see or do there we were left to our own devices to wander around and amuse ourselves we would have been better off spending this time either in Venice or Rome where there was more to see and do.
The problem arose on the return journey from Rome we landed at Heathrow and we were met by the transport reps no problem our transfer car to Gatwick was late and the reps had to make several calls to locate the driver, fine we had plenty of time to get to Gatwick our drver turned up we get to Gatwick dispite our flight being delayed to poor weather we take off and head for home we arrive in Jersey late tired and we find surprise surprise no transport to pick us OK these things happen you say but we spent 30mins in the rain and in high winds waiting for a rank cab to take us home,when my friend phoned the transport emergency number the next day we were told it had nothing to do with them and passed us on to someone else and again were met with an unhelpful individual who stated that we wpuld nee to put in a complaint before getting any money back, its not a question about money its about a service not being given and people being left I feel that Titan let us down, what if we had been elderly and I feel the aftercare service provided by Titan woefully inadequate.
I would travel with them again but they will need to pull there socks up.

Titantravel's Response to jerseyboy's Review

Written on: 27/04/2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I am very sorry indeed to note that you were not provided with the VIP service as planned. This is certainly not the normal service that we offer.

A member of Titan Travel Customer Service will contact you directly to resolve this matter for you.

Jim6633's Response to jerseyboy's Review

Written on: 11/10/2013

Oh poor you, left to your own devices in such miserable cities.