Great Experience!

BostonBased's review of Tingo - www.tingo.com

“Great Experience!”

Written on: 18/01/2014 by BostonBased (1 review written)

I am a first-time Tingo user. I was doubtful at first, but became a big fan after using it. I was going to CES in Las Vegas in 2014 and needed a safe but cheap hotel room on the strip, with monorail access. The prices on Tingo were lower than others, and the hotel names were not "hidden" until I bought, unlike other sites. In addition, the cancellation policy was liberal (up to a day or 2 before the visit), unlike other sites that give low rates but will not let you cancel without a high penalty. PLUS Tingo continued to automatically monitor hotel prices and let me know if the room price dropped, so I could cancel my reservation and re-book it at the lower price. I am used to having to do this myself, but Tingo allowed me to book my room and forget about it. The price DID drop, and on top of all of the above, Tingo saved me money. I have already recommended the site to others. I am a big fan of Tingo!