Package holiday rip off in Crete, Greece

Cityboy82's review of Thomson Holidays www.thomson.co.uk

“Package holiday rip off in Crete, Greece”

Written on: 27/07/2014 by Cityboy82 (1 review written)

My partner and I currently on holiday from hell in Crete, Greece due to a package holiday sold online by Thomson Holidays. We paid £400 each for a one week stay but have been put in a hole without running hot water, no change of towels, bed linen or cleaning of toilets. On the Thomson website it was described as a 3 star one bedroom apartment but in actual fact the place is barely 1 star, our bed is just two roll away beds put together and the apartment is just a tiny single room with no furniture. I had also paid for hotel transfers from airport but we were not taken to hotel just dumped in middle of town left to find our own way to hotel with luggage! Also had to pay hotel extra for air conditioning and safe which is ridiculous considering the amount paid per person. So far all complaints have fallen on deaf ears and Thomson are not willing to change our hotel, most likely hoping they can stall for a week and we forget about this nightmare when we get back home! Please advise what I can do?