Egypt

Guest's review of Thomson Holidays www.thomson.co.uk

“Egypt”

Written on: 29/11/2013

Hi my husband and I went to Egypt end of September for our third visit. I contacted both Thomson and the hotel regarding our holiday to ensure everything was ok and they both replied it was all fine...what a lie. We even requested the same rooms in the main building only to be told they would see what could be done?? On arrival we found the main part of the hotel was closed and we were in the saga block with the older holiday makers. To begin with we were not made welcome but they realised we were not that bad and they accepted for the rest of the holiday, but as for their rep he did not even acknowledge us he thought he was better than anyone else. Half the hotel was closed along with the shops it was Barron!! Why were we not informed it ruined our expensive holiday.....it was only due to the staff who made it better 8 weeks later and still no response?