Immoral Company Poor Attitude

kev999's review of Thomson Holidays www.thomson.co.uk

“Immoral Company Poor Attitude”

Written on: 16/12/2012 by kev999 (1 review written)

Have used Thomson for many years and whilst few issues these have been minimal and easily resolved.
Booked early as usual but since been advised that the hotel I have booked is not going to used next year so they have told me I have to one chosen by them.This a substandard hotel with a poor reputation in a completely different part of the country (at least it is in the country) and not all the same facilities as the one booked.
Have been totally stonewalled by the complaints department who really do not care (this after taking then 6 weeks and many chasers before they even replied.They advise that I can have a refund or pay the difference towards another hotel but given these are at todays now inflated prices as nearly 5 months has gone by since I booked it is me who going to pay for their decision to not use the hotel.
Thomson really could not care less about its customers who over the years have stayed loyal.Hopefully they will go the way of Thomas Cook as they deserve it