Ski holiday! With no ski carriage !!!!!?

Mrsmcgoo's review of Thomas Cook www.thomascook.com

“Ski holiday! With no ski carriage !!!!!?”

Written on: 11/01/2013 by Mrsmcgoo (1 review written)

Booked our ski holidays on line to go to kuprun Austria 26 th jaunary 2013 after booking I went on the live talk to book my ski carrige with one of the staff who said I had to call flybe to book ski carriage , fly be said they could not do it so went to the thomascook store who said they can not do it Neilson ski need to do it, I called Neilson whom said they can not do it the contract is with Thomas cook , but ski carriage was available,
I called thomascook to book the carriage who said they would call Neilson ski and they would call me back, she called me back to say it was to late and she would put me down for a call in the morning afternoon came and went so I called Thomas cook and got the same girl who said she lost my number?
And would call Nieilson ski and book in my skies , needles to say there was no carriage available for my skis ? a ski holiday company to have limited space for skis and boards? So I have to pay out for ski hire , I will never book with Thomas cook again for any holidays, and would never recommend them!!! Especially for skiing! Be warned.