Shocking

Fionascorr's review of Thomas Cook

“Shocking”

Written on: 07/08/2014 by Fionascorr (1 review written)

Booked a holiday to Tunisia for myself and my 2 children. Booked the whole package off the thomas cook website. Arrived at manchester airport at 3am to check in for the 6amflight. Only to be told that we can't be found on there system!!! The flight went without us. They kept me and my extremely tearful children's waiting till 10.30 am ... 7 and a half hours later! Then shoved us in a taxi to gatwick to catch a monarch flight at 3.pm.
It gets worse ... We were told a taxi was arranged the other side and they had spoken to the hotel and everything was fine. Guess what, no taxi was waiting'! So I had to make my own way to the hotel with 2 children still very upset and frightened. We get to the hotel only to be told they don't have a booking for us. A holiday from hell to say the least!!! We're back 3 weeks now and I'm still waiting for an apologie . I am outraged that this can happen to people. DO NOT BOOK WITH THOMAS COOK!!!!