Summer vacation in America!

rajesh_verma's review of Thomas Cook

“Summer vacation in America!”

Written on: 11/02/2014 by rajesh_verma (1 review written)

To make my son’s summer vacations exciting I planned a trip to America with help of Thomas Cook Tour for 14days and 13nights. We decided to go to North America and we boarded the flight to United States of America and from where our journey begins to experience a part of this continent. The things which remind me about this trip are the exciting boat ride to The Statue of Liberty, the ‘Historic City’ - Washington, D.C and last but not the least American Chocolate factory at Hershey’s Chocolate World which was my son’s much loved place. We spend a day at NASA where we experienced the Future world. We also spend a day at Sea World - he loved all the beautiful colored fishes. We spended the last three days of our trip to Las Vegas-the amazing gambling capital of the world where we witnessed Hollywood first hand at the Universal Studios - beautyful movies beautyful everything! Here we came to an end of our trip, come back home with loads of memories and the warmth by Thomas Cook.