BANDITS

Guest's review of Thomas Cook

“BANDITS”

Written on: 06/02/2014

we booked for a month in teneriefe ,showed photos of hotel and what we wanted,agent said that's fine and asked what views.etc and put this down,we paid tcook over £2300.got our tickets which were vouchers as we found out at our destination that we were not with Thomas cook but with flexy tours,took 4 hours on a clapped out public bus before we got to hotel,we were given a room not much bigger than a cell with a small window with a view of roof.having complained to hotel they moved us to better accommodation but it was not what we paid for,thanks to a very kind young man on reception he gave us the room we originally booked which tc was supposed to have done but never,having phoned agents of Tamworth,the agent who booked for us said I told you all this and all was a request,having said she hadn't and that we were misled and I would be speaking with her head office,her reply was I have been doing this job for 27 years so it will be your word against mine,we never even had an in house rep.thomas cook misled us,my advice to anyone is USE ANOTHER TOUR OPERATOR AND DONT GO TO THESE BANDITS.