Absolutely fantastic staff in Horsforth, Leeds

Guest's review of Thomas Cook

“Absolutely fantastic staff in Horsforth, Leeds”

Written on: 17/11/2013

I have always holidayed with Thomas Cook. My boyfriend and I have booked a few holidays with TC in recent years. On the first two occasions we went on what the agent advised us to book. We told her what we wanted and she suggested a hotel. Everything she told us about the hotel's were true. They were both amazing and in great locations! We booked both of our first holidays with one agent, on two separate occasions. She knew exactly what she was talking about and had a fantastic knowledge of both the places we were to visit. It's a shame I can't mention her name in this review as I feel like she deserves the recognition!
When we went in to book next years holiday I was disappointed to see it was her day off :-( I felt like we should be booking with her and staying loyal, as it was to be a very expensive booking! I had no reason to worry though because the agent that made our booking for us worked so hard. We booked a trip to Thailand through TC Signature, with a stop over on the way. She spent ages on the phone sorting out the flights and picking the best hotels out for us. We got some good discount deals that were on as well. It was clear the effort she was putting in to get everything right for us. I think the booking overall took roughly 1 hour 45 minutes but that is in no way a negative. It was a pleasure doing business with her, she's a lovely woman, was very friendly and had a good sense of humour

I wanted to write this review because I feel everyone is so eager to complain all the time but yet people rarely tell a company how great their service is!

Keep up the good work TC!

Last year I had an extremely bad experience in Bulgaria on a holiday booked with TC but it wasn't booked direct it was booked by my sister at Co-op travel. I really wish she'd have come with me to the shop at Horsforth as I don't feel the agents there would have sent us to such a hell hole! But I'll save that story for the written complaint I'm going to make!