Unhelpful, awfully rude, worst site ever

JaneFernando's review of The Wise Miser - www.thewisemiser.co.uk

“Unhelpful, awfully rude, worst site ever ”

Written on: 01/03/2013 by JaneFernando (1 review written)

I called to get a quote on return flights to Sri Lanka,as their website seemed to indicate a few good deals. A rather abrasive man answered, gave me quotes for several flights which were nothing like what they had advertised. When I tried to tell him, in a lady like way that the information on their web Page was misleading, i was subject to several rude, patronising comments, 'not about being able to read', 'would I like him to read it to me', 'the problem with custoners was that they expected too much'...etc. It was unreal, i asked him if he was drunk or was he normally this obnoxious!!
When I commented on the poor customer services, he laughed and said this was 'sales'
I cannot imagine hw, in these days of financial problems, this man has a job!!
Will never use this site again

Salmang2012's Response to JaneFernando's Review

Written on: 04/03/2013

I agree these gys are based in INDIA and i called today spoke to a guy. He was awfully rude and when i called to enquire aboutj flights the guy started telling me about his favourite actor. hello i called for a flight not meaningless information about the pathetic bollywood industry. than he went on rambling about how the recession hasnt hit india and that us brits would fight with their telesales guys for cheaper flights. absolutely and utterly displeased and disgusted with the advisors attitude.WILL NOT BE ENQUIRING WITH THEM AGAIN AND DON ADVISE YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!