Excellent Service From Start to Finish

Wydcombe's review of The Holiday Place - www.holidayplace.co.uk

“Excellent Service From Start to Finish”

Written on: 16/03/2014 by Wydcombe (3 reviews written)

We have just returned from a trip to the Golden Triangle and Ranthambore Nature Reserve in Northern India. We are seasoned travellers and have used many travel companies in the past. I booked our latest trip through The Holiday Place (who use SITA in India) and can honestly not fault anything or anybody. From the girl in the UK who first dealt with my initial telephone enquiry to the Indian driver and guides we had during our trip we have had excellent service. The whole holiday ran like clockwork, never once did we have to wait for anything, from the moment we were picked up from the airport in New Delhi. The hotels were all excellent and exactly as described, the driver was professional and experienced (we felt safe despite chaotic driving conditions in India) and the guides were very knowledgeable and spoke perfect English. We even had representatives that met us at every hotel to help us check in, this was unnecessary but much appreciated as they would have been able to sort out any problems if we had had any. I can highly recommend The Holiday Place and will definitely be using them again in the future.