Mis sold holiday

Rachelstrong's review of Teletext Holidays www.teletextholidays.co.uk

“Mis sold holiday”

Written on: 06/08/2014 by Rachelstrong (1 review written)

Appalling customer service. My family booked the titanic palace hurgarda. On the web site I selected the 2 bedroom apartment as my 16 year old step son was coming. When booking over the phone I asked twice that it was two bed roomed, agent said yes.After many mistakes by teletext booking the wrong flight ect, I fought it was sorted out until a few days before they called me for passport details. I went on to double check all aspects of my booking, my two bed roomed apartment was now 1 bedroom and a living area that converts into two beds. After much arguing that this is not what I booked after two hours they finally put me through to manager. He confirmed that it was two bedroomed but would ring me the next day to after he called the operator. As usual I received no call. Imagine my surprise when we arrived to just 1 roomed apartment with all 4 of us sleeping in the same room. Also my sister had booked the same and only had 1 room for the 4 of them, and on arrival they had not even booked my brothers room. It was 11 o'clock at night, we had to call the rep on our paperwork to sort it out. After about an hour the rep sorted it out. Shocking no body ever calls you back and when you try to complain they do not know what you are talking about as they do not understand basic English. Will never use again.