Worst Service Ever...!!!

Haydens15's review of Teletext Holidays www.teletextholidays.co.uk

“Worst Service Ever...!!!”

Written on: 25/05/2014 by Haydens15 (1 review written)

My first time booking a holiday and used the most unhelpful, disinterested and RUDE company I've ever known... There were an extra £200 of hidden charges, I was put on hold 3 times for and passed around between different people, all who kept cutting me up as I was trying to finish my sentence... I had to repeat myself numerous times as they weren't listening to what I was saying about my availability to travel from other airports and my budget cost. And when I said I wanted to shop around for a better deal, the lady kept saying "let me tell you, let me tell you, you won't find this cheaper elsewhere" she was rude and patronising! I did find my holiday cheaper, with no hidden charges and was served by a much more helpful and friendly staff member at directlineholidays. These staff at teletext holidays need to learn a thing about customer service and that being rude and sharp isn't going to get the sale!! Never felt so insulted and will never use or recommend such a awful travel site! Disgusting!!!!

Samiyah's Comment

Written on: 25/05/2014

Had the same issues with teletext. Rude, patronising and obnoxious.
They tried to bump up the price of out advertised holiday by nearly £70 pp! At that point, my other half came on the phone and managed to reduce it to £15 pp but nevertheless, still ridiculous!

I did book with them as the competitors were still more expensive! Roll on June, no more dealings with Teletext!!

Teletexthols's Comment

Written on: 27/05/2014

Hi Samiyah,

Thank you for your comment.

It is disappointing to learn that the agent you spoke to did not provide the high level of service we expect from all our staff. Your feedback has been passed onto the relevant managers for investigation.

We are glad that you decided to continue with your booking despite the issues you encountered. If there is any further assistance that we can provide then please do get in touch.

We wish you an enjoyable holiday.

Teletext Holidays

Teletexthols's Comment

Written on: 27/05/2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

We are sorry to learn that you were disappointed with the service received. We take great pride in the high standards of service provided by our team and therefore, any adverse reports are treated with the utmost importance.

We will pass your feedback onto the customer service manager so that the matter can be addressed. If you wish to discuss this further, please email the details to us.

Your valuable feedback is vital in helping us improve our service, and once again, please accept our apologies for the disappointment and inconvenience caused.

Teletext Holidays