Holland tour horror with Taj Tours London

MehulParikh's review of Taj Tours Wembley UK tajtoursuk.com

“Holland tour horror with Taj Tours London”

Written on: 22/04/2014 by MehulParikh (1 review written)

I am not able to decide where to start from to describe my experience with Taj Tours. Rather than going in to details, I would summaries the experience for you all.

The lesson I have learnt along with 40 other passengers on our coach is never again with Taj Tours.

- Rude tour manager
- The hotel was 1.45 hrs away from Amsterdam and hence wasted 3.5hrs everyday in extra commute time. Which intern squeezed out our site seeing time.
- No thought given to refreshment and lunch breaks as they were not provided by the tour operator. People were left to fend for themselves during the day. You had to chose between having a lunch or exploring your sites.
- No on board entertainment. Tour manager forgot his cd collection (how unprofessional)
- Dinner provided on one of the two nights was pathetic.
- Sites mentioned in tour itinerary were skipped or changed due to lack of time. And the worst part was that the company knew they will have to skip some places before the tour started and still did not mention it and took our money for it.
- Taj Tours is not registered with ABTA or any other agencies that govern independent tour agents. So beware. They are not accountable to anyone.

I would stay away from this company and suggest everyone else to do the same.