Should Take My Own Advice!!

madfirefly's review of Super Escapes Travel - www.superescapes.co.uk

“Should Take My Own Advice!!”

Written on: 29/01/2014 by madfirefly (1 review written)

I've definately dropped the ball on this one!!
Didn't follow my own golden rule and check the reviews before booking because our friends had already booked with Super Escapes so it must be kosher musn't it!! Made the booking online, entered my details and payment details then sat back to wait for confirmation, and waited and waited...
Two days later I ran the Premium rate!! 'help' line number and quoted the online booking reference that I made a note of when payment was taken. 'Ah, yes Mr Shepard...No! I'm not Mr Shepard....Can you give me the lead party name then please' Turns out they have no record of my booking but according to my bank they've definately got my money, and to add further insult they've taken more money than the holiday was quoted online. I've started the wheels turning with my bank for a full refund under 'goods not received or as described' (Distance Selling Regs) but I still feel such a mug for not checking them out first!

Aimsy0X's Response to madfirefly's Review

Written on: 26/02/2014

Hi.. what happened with this in the end? I've booked a holiday and had the exact same problem.. i never got a call back and my money has gone and had no emails or conformation??