A big cheers!!! :-)

Guest's review of Super Escapes Travel - www.superescapes.co.uk

“A big cheers!!! :-)”

Written on: 06/11/2013

booked through super escapes for our family holiday to Tenerife and we are a group of four adults, a baby of 1 years, 13 year old plus a 15 year old which we have just returned from. The holiday itself was fantastic, but I am totally grateful to super escapes for their professionalism and help with the problems we had before departure. A week before travel, one of the group had an accident and was hospitalised and was not expected to travel. I spoke to a lady from customer services throughout with regards to cancelling some of our party which was arranged. A few days later, very unexpectedly the person who was in hospital was released and told he could now fly. I contacted super escapes once again to see if we could reinstate the holiday, which she did swiftly and easily whilst enquiring about the injured person more than once. The transfer was smooth and both flights on time, small separate issue with the hotel which was quickly resolved but will have no hesitation in booking again. Thank you so much from a very grateful customer.