BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER HAD

Guest's review of Super Escapes Travel - www.superescapes.co.uk

“BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER HAD”

Written on: 08/08/2013

Mr Arvind Mistry

I booked a holiday reference no:333009 going to bodrum turkey on 5th September along with my family and i was looking to book the hotel "Palm Wings" which is in altinkum, but unfortunately they have booked for same hotel which is in different hotel (Kusadasi), called up customer service to change this and i have sopke to a guy who was really helpful for me. When i told him about all this first he did apologized and then he tried to chage my accommodation, but unfortunately that hotel was full, then he later suggested me few hotel names and informed that if i like any of those he can help me out with the difference in the price, he was in touch with me for 4 days and simultaneously he was checking for the hotel which i really wanted to go,
but at last i have chosen one hotel which he as suggested me "Venosa Beach Resort & Spa" and he also suggested me to check the reviews before booking, i was pretty much impressed with the hotel which he has suggested and it was costing pretty expensive but still i wanted to book that hotel. this is really appreciative for "BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE".
I hope every thing will be fine on my holiday.