worth giving a try.

Guest's review of Super Escapes Travel - www.superescapes.co.uk

“worth giving a try.”

Written on: 02/08/2013

Booked a holiday to turkey at a very good price. Later searching on internet I found this company got mixed reviews and below average. I was so worried that I immediatly called them back. To my horror the agents refused to give me any information of my booking except my booking reservation number, they just keep on asking me to call there customer support number. And when I called that number it wad too late as there office was closed at 6 in the evening. I wad so worried whole night couldn't sleep. Next day morning immediately I called there after sales number spoke to a gentleman who so polite and kind. First he confirmed with me that im the lead passenger and later after confirming he gave me all the details I requested. My mind was at rest now!!!
when I asked him about my email confirmations he said that I will be receiving by the close of business to as the confirmations is already been sent and it is in que.
however I received my whole holiday confirmation within next 2hours.