Don`t go with the bad reviews!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE* * * * *

Guest's review of Super Escapes Travel - www.superescapes.co.uk

“Don`t go with the bad reviews!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE* *...”

Written on: 09/07/2013

Booked a 7 nights holiday to San remo hotel, Ibiza. We were informed total cost of the holiday as £898.00 for me and my partner. But later another man took over the call and charged £72.00 extra for Admin fees and certificate charges. As the officer was in so hurry, i dint understood and authorized him to go ahead and reserve my holiday.
Later when i received the confirmations, i released i was over charged. Immediately i called customer service and they said they will look into it it and will get back to me. Next day i received a call confirming they are going to refund £50 and other charges were mandatory as it belongs to some ATOL charges. I was very happy with there quick response and for sorting this.
Will book once again, and as my friend is looking to book his next holiday for Christmas in Sharm, I would suggest him to call Customer service and book his holiday to avoid this charges and inconvenience.
Happy and chappy with Customer Service!!!!! :-)