disgusting customer service

Guest's review of Super Escapes Travel - www.superescapes.co.uk

“disgusting customer service”

Written on: 03/06/2013

Monday 03/06/2013 I booked and paid for a holiday, No booking refernce number was given to me. which is now HAY-306326.
I had to phone up for that number as they said they would phone me and they did not.
When I phoned them 2nd time to ask for confirmatin to be sent by e mail. I was told until I pay my balance they won't send it to me. I told them i had paid.
5 different occasions I telephoned them 3 out of 5 said I had not paid.
( now they have e mailed me all the documents)
Finally I was told my all inclusive only covered us for drinks with meals only,I told John the operator i go on all inclusive holidays all year and drinks are all day, He siad if you want drinks all day you have to pay another 10 pounds each ( which we did)
Now it has come to our attention that is not true It was already all inclusive with drinks all day and night. You had taken an extra 20 pounds
from me for nothing.
Looking at the hotel confirmation, it does not state whether we have drinks with meals or drinks all day. I phoned up to be told it does not matter as long as it says all inclusive. I said it said all inclusive when I booked it. It was after i booked and paid for it I was told an extra 20 pounds.
Also you wanted an extra 24 pounds from me for the Athol certificate, We refused to pay it, yet we got the certifcate with our documents any way.
I have read a lot of reveiws about the way you ask for extra money after people book, but there was already included in the price.
I DEMAND YOU GIVE ME BACK MY 20 POUNDS.unless you can prove to me that 20 pounds paid to you was genuine.

Finally Your telephone staff are nice people but do not tell the truth and I cannot understand most of them and they do not undersatnd me.

Yours Sincerely