well done guys

Guest's review of Super Escapes Travel - www.superescapes.co.uk

“well done guys”

Written on: 02/05/2013

Hi I booked my holiday with super escapes to Corfu and found them more then helpful in finding me the best deal. I spoke to a guy who helped me with my booking. He was honest with the price and the price quoted was the price I paid.everything was fairly smooth sailing. I would recommend this company to all my friends.

Johnager's Comment

Written on: 08/05/2013

I booked and have not received a reply after paying £568 by credit card I have been able to speak to anyone direct I keep getting a wrong number or a no reply am very disappointed and concerned in spite of sending 2 emails I am still waiting for them to get back to me.. I will not use this company again

Janejaneg's Comment

Written on: 13/05/2013

i had problems like this with them too, it took me weeks to sort out I contacted hays travel head office and they helped also I contacted holiday travel watch and they suggested that I contact the airline and the hotel to see if I actually had a reservation and I did, also your credit card provider may help .Good luck and hope you get this sorted