Super Escapes Travel (there is a clue in the title!!)

jackster04's review of Super Escapes Travel - www.superescapes.co.uk

“Super Escapes Travel (there is a clue in the title!!)”

Written on: 27/02/2013 by jackster04 (1 review written)

This is by far the worst travel agent I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. I experienced a catalogue of lies and misleading information regarding my recent holiday booking to Egypt during February 2013. The customer service centre is non existent and they are only concerned with taking your money. There were a number of changes to the price of the holiday and Super Escapes claimed that this was because of an increase in flight costs. I have disproved that statement although Super Escapes are currently refusing to refund monies overpaid. The matter is currently being addressed through ABTA.

I wish I had read previous reviews as I would not have touched them with a barge pole!! Please do not use this agency under any circumstances unless you have more money than sense.

Janejaneg's Response to jackster04's Review

Written on: 06/03/2013

hello i got hays travel head office to help me with the problems i had with super escapes and also holiday travel watch i also phoned the airline and hotel to make sure it was booked for me and it was
super escapes travel should be closed down