Told £500 deposit would be taken on the phone..but

Anxious's review of Super Escapes Travel - www.superescapes.co.uk

“Told £500 deposit would be taken on the phone..but ”

Written on: 02/01/2013 by Anxious (1 review written)

Told £500 deposit would be taken on the phone..but the whole amount taken from bank! Holidays four months away!

I'm very worried as I have nothing as yet in writing. What else will be wrong.

I have email customer services and if I get a quick positive reply I will post a better review.

Holiday booked yesterday.. Fingers crossed

Beautytutty's Response to Anxious's Review

Written on: 02/02/2013

i booked my holiday with discountholidaycentre who then could not find my details but had taken the money for the holiday, the company that took the money was this company superescape even though the other company said they dont use this company, confusing, yes very and alot of worry for me as i booked the holiday on the 27 jan and have only today recieved my confermation, you will recieve something they very slow. this is the number i called and a lovely lady sorted it for me . hope this is helpfull

Beautytutty's Response to Anxious's Review

Written on: 02/02/2013

had wrote you one review, but they say they monitor them, shorter version of what i wrote last time. you will recieve your confirmation around 5-10 days they very slow but you will recieve it.