Sensational Sunshine Holidays

KShepherd's review of Sunshine Holidays www.sunshine.co.uk

“Sensational Sunshine Holidays”

Written on: 26/07/2014 by KShepherd (1 review written)

Booked our recent holiday through Sunshine Holidays. I had never heard of the company before, but found them when doing an internet search for a hotel I'd visited years ago and wanted to return to.

The prices were very reasonable and the opportunity to tailor our holiday by choosing dates, flight times, airport transfer (we were free to arrange our own if we had wanted), insurance etc. was fantastic. We went all inclusive and this was excellent value. We had the option to pay for a superior room and I would recommend that too. I would also recommend the Speedy Shuttle airport transfer - maximum of 3 stops means much more time in your resort. (Quick, clean, air conditioned transfer with a maximum of 4 stops meant we were in our hotel in time for lunch, rather than sitting on a hot bus for 2+ hours following the early morning flight).

All the information included was very helpful. There were also phone numbers and emergency contact details provided for us if we needed to get in touch at any point before, during or after the holiday. We could download our documents easily from the website. When paying the deposit, priority was given to the flights to ensure they were secured. There was option to pay extra instalments at time to suit the individual customer.

After the holiday, the company have kept in touch to find out how much we enjoyed the holiday and if there's anything they could do better. We are very happy with the service - keep up the good work! Would definitely book again with Sunshine Holidays.

Visit sunshine.co.uk