Amazing holiday amazing SUNMASTER

andym2323's review of Sunmaster - www.sunmaster.co.uk

“Amazing holiday amazing SUNMASTER”

Written on: 09/09/2013 by andym2323 (1 review written)

Hi, just got back from my holiday in Gran Canaria and really want to THANK and promote SUNMASTER as on excellent online holiday supplier. I would simply advise you check and check again all details online as the ''hidden'' costs or information relating to baggage etc are there but YOU have to look for them !! I knew I had to phone my booking through to get the price correct and confirmed, and anyone moaning about price changes should not be so NAIVE !!
Ok back to my holiday and SUNMASTER, well pretty much every process was easy to understand and organise( THIS WAS MY FIRST ONLINE HOLIDAY ABROAD ).
The phone calls can be long and expensive at 10p a minute but to get your price agreed and info correct has got to be worth the cost of the phone calls. So to recap, I saved over £250 through booking with Sunmaster, got my tranfers arranged to perfection including a confirmation Fax sent to the hotel the day before I left for home!! Many thanks to the booking staff and customer care staff for a wonderful holiday experience, and hope to do same next year,
Andrew M.