Very Disappointed With Additional Costs

Guest's review of Sunmaster - www.sunmaster.co.uk

“Very Disappointed With Additional Costs”

Written on: 09/09/2013

I thought I booked this holiday online for £1,200.00 only to be told the next day that the flights had gone up and the box that we had ticked to say we had read the terms and conditions had a hidden charge for the luggage. When booking online please do not be fooled like me thinking you have made a booking even though they ask for your credit card details at the end of the booking form, your only making a request as I found out the next day. So, my holiday that I thought I had booked online for £1,200.00 was now £1,600.00 due to the additional costs for the flights and the luggage. I was very upset with the additional hidden costs within the terms and conditions for the luggage. I tried to point out its now law that when you hit the submit button the price shown is the price you pay, not according to Sunmaster its not because I was stupid enough to tick the terms and condition box without reading them, although they understand not everyone reads the terms and conditions. We also made this booking about 3/4 weeks before we departed and yet, the price of the flights at the time we made our booking sorry request were still showing the lowest price on there website up until a week before we departed. We were informed at the time that these seats were no longer available so why do Sunmaster make out that these seats were still available knowing full well there not. Maybe its a ploy to lure you in and then hit you with the sucker punch with the additional costs. I have travelled with Sunmaster once in the past and did not had a problem with them. After this episod I'm not sure if I would travel with them again due to the hidden additional costs.