My holiday experience

LesleyJCollard's review of Sunmaster - www.sunmaster.co.uk

“My holiday experience”

Written on: 07/09/2013 by LesleyJCollard (1 review written)

Booking was easy and paperwork emailed and well explained. Good flight but my only complaint was nobody to meet us at the airport so we had no idea where to collect our transfer and ended up at another travel companies rep that was very helpful.Hotel and resort great for families of all ages. So all in all a good experience with just one glitch.

Andym2323's Response to LesleyJCollard's Review

Written on: 09/09/2013

Did you pay for your transfers? was the transfer documents in your manage my account details ?
I did have to ring sunmaster to add my transfers to my booking details as they had been forgetten to be added, but that was my only glitch as my tranfers had all relevent info. very clear and even got a confirmation fax at my hotel the day before i left! 100% perfect Sunmaster..